We care about keeping your personal information safe. We value your trust and handle your information with care.
At Mt Baker Mercantile we:
- Limit access to Customer Information to those employees who need to know your information.
- Maintain physical, procedural and electronic safeguards to protect our customers information.
- Continually acquire new technology for the protection of your information and upgrading our systems on a regular basis
We always limit our collection of information, to that information we believe is necessary to conduct our business properly, so that we can provide you with excellent service and to offer you additional products and services that we believe will be of interest to you.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We will use the information that we collect about you only:
- To provide products and services to you
- To identify any additional products or services that we feel may be of value to you
- To protect your account(s) and guard against any unauthorized access to information.
- In accordance with the principles in this policy.
Disclosure of Information To Third Parties
We do not sell nonpublic information to anyone and do not disclose nonpublic information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law. In no circumstance, will we provide customer account information to third parties for marketing purposes. If you close your account(s) or your relationship becomes inactive with us, we will continue to treat the information we have collected about you in accordance with this Notice.
How We Protect the Confidentiality of Information We Collect